Radio remote control offers the operator a flexible and reliable solution to control hydraulic operated machinery, without the disadvantages of a cable connection. The stop function of these systems is according to EN ISO 13849-1 cat.3, PL e and operates on the 433-434 or 902-928 MHz frequency band. The automatic ‘hopping’ frequency system allows continuous operation without any interruptions caused by radio interference.
DGI has a wide range of radio remote equipment, to always be able to offer a fit for purpose product. We have equipment suitable to use in a friendly environment application and products suitable for harsh offshore circumstances. The 5-steps micro function makes it possible to easily reduce the maximum speed of the proportional function. This enables the operator to control the machinery in a very accurate way.
Features and benefits
- Ergonomic design
- Lay-out according to client specification
- Machine information feedback via graphic display and LEDs
- Mobile hydraulic machinery
- Maritime and offshore hydraulic equipment
- General hydraulic systems
- Pushbutton, lever or joystick control
- Voltage, PWM or fieldbus output
- Reliable operation with unique ID-code